Live music is returning to the Virginia Beach Amphitheater, with something for everyone!
The Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater in Virginia Beach is ready to welcome back the crowds with the return of live music for the rest of the summer and beyond. Recently Live Nation announced a wide variety of bands included on their "Return to Live" concert series and are offering fans a special online price of only $20 per show.
The promotion for "All In" tickets is online only and lasts from noon on July 28–August 1. The discounted $20 ticket is per show so, if you're planning on hitting up multiple performances, you'll have to buy the tickets separately.
T-Mobile and Sprint customers got a 24-hour headstart on the sale, on July 27, with their T-Mobile Tuesdays deals.
Summertime has traditionally kicked off a big lineup of concerts at the Virginia Beach Amphitheater over the years. Obviously, the year we don't like to talk about threw a monkey wrench in everybody's plans, and the last live performance there was Chris Stapleton back in October of 2019. Now, with only a bit of a delay, the summer concert series is ready to get back in the groove and Live Nation's promotion is hoping to get more butts in seats–or feet on the lawn depending on what show you attend.
"We couldn’t be more excited to get back out on the road," Zac Brown of The Zac Brown Band said in the press release. "It’s been a long, difficult year for everyone and we’re fired up to be reuniting with our crew, sharing new music with our fans, and celebrating a brand new world." The Jonas Brothers also acknowledged their excitement to return to the fans and get back on the road. "It means so much to be able to bring live music back to the people that support us the most," they said. Undoubtedly though, it's the fans who are excited the most.
The shows included in the "Return to Live" tour performing at the Virginia Beach Amphitheater:
- Aug. 5 — Jason Aldean with Hardy, Lainey Wilson, and DEE JAY SILVER
- Aug. 25 — Alanis Morissette with Garbage and Liz Phair
- Aug. 29 — Brad Paisley with Jimmie Allen and Kameron Marlowe
- Aug. 31 — Pitbull with Iggy Azalea
- Sept. 2 — 311 with Iration (no lawn tickets available; pavilion-only show)
- Sept. 9 — Judas Priest with special guest (no lawn tickets available; pavilion-only show)
- Sept. 16 — Dierks Bentley with Riley Green and Parker McCollum and DJ AYDAMN
- Sept. 17 — Outlaw Festival starring Willie Nelson, Sturgill Simpson, Gov’t Mule, and Margo Price
- Oct. 2 — Rebelution with Steel Pulse (no lawn tickets available; pavilion-only show)
- Oct. 7 — Florida Georgia Line with Russell Dickerson, Lauren Alaina, and Redferrin
- Oct. 9 — Jonas Brothers with Kelsea Ballerini
Most of the concerts include lawn seats, but a few are pavilion only so be sure to look into that before purchasing tickets–depending on your concert preferences. Live Nation has made a point to mention their partnership with Clorox and wants patrons to know that all venues will be stocked with Clorox products and electrostatic disinfecting devices.
Keep in mind that the above shows are only the ones hitting Virginia Beach. If you don't see anything that strikes your fancy and don't mind traveling, there are a slew of performers who will be playing at other Live Nation Venues. Live Nation is easily the largest company dealing with live entertainment having partnered with Ticketmaster back in 2010–so there's a lot to choose from!
Are you excited to be attending concerts again? Which shows do you want to see most? Let us know in the comments.