Looking for a new gig or a summer job for your kid? Check out Six Flags America.
The company's employment website shows something for job seekers at just about every experience level. The Bowie-based amusement park is gearing up to open on March 6 and is advertising dozens of different opportunities all over the property.
Here are just a few of the current jobs listed:
- Stunt Performer: perfect for anyone good with "stage combat, sword work, gymnastics, acrobatics and more"
- Bartender: must be 21 or older and familiar with food and beverage regulations
- Theme Park Photographer: great for a high-energy individual who likes to work with people
- Plain Clothes Officer: good for anyone who wants to get into security and can blend in with a crowd
- Warehouse Worker: part-time flexibility would be ideal for someone who prefers a job behind the scenes
While much of the work is seasonal, there are a few perennial opportunities that could lead to more permanent careers. To apply for a job at Six Flags, click here to go to their employment website. Browse the openings listed, read up on the qualifications, and fill out the online application. That's it! Some of the jobs require relevant experience, but there is plenty out there for an entry-level applicant.
Courtesy of Six Flags America (Facebook)
For more employment information about Six Flags America, simply bookmark their employment page and keep checking back for new openings. A chat box at the bottom lets you contact someone directly, or you can always send them a message here. You can get updates about park hours, announcements, and special events by following their Twitter account.
Have you ever worked at Six Flags? Let us know what it was like in the comments.