Tell me you want a Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink without telling me you want a Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink.
As a kid, I remember eating the "fun cereals" every chance I got. You know the kind—the sweeter and more colorful, the better. And Cinnamon Toast Crunch? It might have eschewed the bright hues of its competitors, but what kid (frankly, what adult?) could pass up on "the taste you can see"? While my family was more of a Raisin Bran family, between friends, aunts, and uncles, I could usually get my surreptitious sugar hit.
Now, thanks to the combined genius of Starbucks and Totally the Bomb, you can enjoy the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch the same way you did as a child—in total secrecy. You can get the Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink on the Starbucks Secret Menu—which is less a secret menu than a very specific set of science experiments: x + y = Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink. To get it, according to Totally the Bomb, here's what you have to do:
- Order a Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha. (You can also make this drink as a HOT White Chocolate Mocha if you want.)
- Remember: Starbucks Mochas are made with 2% milk unless you specify otherwise.
- Ask for 2 pumps of White Chocolate Mocha.
- Ask for 3 pumps of Cinnamon Dolce.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and Sugar in the Raw.
- Don’t forget to thank and tip your barista for making you something extra special!
Prefer to make your own Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink? Just add the brand's new Cinnadust seasoning to your drink of choice—or really knock yourself out and add it to a bowl of milk for those delicious Cinnamon Toast Crunch dregs. Go on. We won't tell.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch not your thing? Check out these other drinks off the Starbucks' secret menu, here.
Would you try this nostalgic drink or better yet, have you tried it? Tell us in the comments.