Mother's Day mimosas, momgaritas, and brunches around town.
We've compiled some of the Mother's Day brunches around town. If you're late making a reservation, you can always consider taking mom out Friday or Saturday day to cheer the occasion, or go with the to-go brunch option on Sunday. At this point, we'll take anything! Going out for Mother's Day brunch is somewhat of a religious event for moms; it's her one day to be served by another professional and have someone else cook, clear, and do the dishes. And personally speaking, if there are (bottomless) mimosas, momgaritas, and a designated driver involved, the brunch is even better!
Il Posto - RiNo district
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2601 Larimer Street, 303-394-0100
- Italian Brunch includes classics with a gourmet twist that mom will appreciate
- Spirits include spritzes and creative mimosas
Citizen Rail - 16th Street Mall
1899 16th St. Mall, 303-323-0017
- Seafood brunch that won't disappoint any seafood-loving mama
- Build-your-own mimosa for $40 (it'll be worth it for mom)
Le French Bakery & Cafe - Belleview Station
4901 S. Newport Street, 720-710-8963
- Simple and elegant brunch without all the unneeded fluff
- Mimosas and La Fleur sparkling wine make the day fancy, but won't break the bank
American Elm - Highlands
Dine-in brunch starts at 11 a.m.
4132 W. 38th Avenue
- Can't get a reservation? Between 7 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., pick up a 4-person Mother's day brunch kit + a mimosa kit.
- Think extravagant brunch: shrimp and grits, burgers, french dip, banana pancakes, and more!
Kachina Cantina - Downtown Denver
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1701 Wynkoop Street, 303-640-3474
- Can't get a reservation? Make the brunch to-go. Mexican goodness with pork green chili, churro waffles, enfrijoladas, need we say more?
- Home of the "Momgarita" - any drink named after "mom" is a surefire winner!
Jill's Restaurant - St. Julian Hotel & Spa in Boulder
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
900 Walnut Street, 720-406-7385
- Endless offerings of Belgian waffles, salmon en route, huevos rancheros cups, and vegan options
- Bottomless mimosas and bloody mary's—no need to say more!
Ace Eat Serve - Downtown Denver
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
501 E. 17th Avenue, 303-800-7705
- Asian-fusion brunch with Peking duck and mu-shu crepes in the lineup—thank you very much!
- No "momgaritas" here, but you can serve up a game of ping-pong after this delicious meal with mom!
For more brunches around town, click here.
How are you planning to fete mom this weekend? Share in the comments.