Here's our list of the best comfy lounge pants you can buy online.
People are buying shirts at an increasing rate, and it doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon. So, can wearing comfy pants all day, every day become the new norm, please? We've put together a list of the best lounge pants you need for chilling at home.
Yoga pants are both comfortable and functional. The once-basic legging now has all sorts of bells and whistles. For us, it’s about affordability and comfort, and when we find pairs with pockets ... well, that's a total win!
- These Baleaf Women's Active Yoga Pants are under $20 and come in a variety of colors
- This high waisted pair by Ododos starts at $22 and has over 11,000 5-star reviews on Amazon
- Beyond Yoga's leggings come recommended by Madeline Fass, associate market editor for Vogue
- The 90 Degree by Reflex Women's Power Flex Yoga Pants are available on Amazon and called the "perfect pair" by the Today Show
Sweatpants have seen new life in recent years, even making some appearances on red carpets, and in family pics of famous faces. The once-often-looked-down-upon sweatpant is now a staple of life. They're everywhere, and for once, it's okay for us all to embrace it without feeling sloppy or like we should head to gym class.
- This pair of skinny sweatpants (also known as tapered joggers) comes in 3 colors at $25.99
- You'll definitely stay warm in these Hanes fleece Eco-Smart sweatpants
- Lululemon has a variety of sweatpants available
Leggings are pants for any occasion. They can be casual, they can be fancy, they can be whatever we need them to be. Once just something for lazy days or little kids, leggings are in, anyone can wear them, and we love it.
- Leggings Depot has a great selection at a low price
- Cuddl Duds' lightweight stretch leggings are reasonably priced and oh-so-comfy
- Free People Movement leggings are a little pricier but well worth it; plus, free shipping on your first order
PJ Pants and Lounge Pants
PJ pants mean several different things; for some, these are simply the pants we wore that day, while others like PJ pants that are silky smooth and/or matching. Fleece PJ pants are also very popular, as are matching family sets. Also, it's okay if you're a full-grown adult and want to work in an adult-sized animal onesie—everybody's doing it.
- We absolutely adore these Stars Above Perfectly Cozy Wide Leg lounge pants from Target ($20)
- With a multitude of colors, these adult onesies from WOTOGOLD also come with pockets!
- Lounge pants can be any pants you lounge in, we love these ones from Good Cats:
✨The Loungewear Kickstarter is opening in just two days!✨— Nomad Complex ✨🌸 (@NomadComplex) April 7, 2020
Good news: Good Cats is making its debut on some comfy af lounge pants!
Bad news: We had to get rid of Garfield so Jim Davis wouldn’t sue us. pic.twitter.com/HRq62azfbZ
These are not for everyone, however, when it comes to comfy pants we don’t judge. Joggers are a thing, and they are comfortable, so if that’s your thing, then embrace it while working from home.
- We can always count on Nike for quality and comfort and their joggers are a favorite with the guys
- Outdoor Voices has a great selection for both men and women and is offering 20 percent off your first order right now!
If we can take something positive out of the now-historical 2020 pandemic, it’s comfy lounge pants. In fact, we're getting anxious at just the thought of having to wear jeans (aka hard pants) and (ugh!) khakis ever again.
i knew having 75% of my wardrobe be comfy clothes would pay off. i was right. also no pants are the best pants.— Em Britt (@emmbritttt) April 11, 2020
Just tried putting on jeans for the first time since we started self-isolating. Unless you’re a historian who’s curious about old timey instruments of torture, I wouldn’t recommend it.— Arianna Bradford (@TheNYAMProject) April 11, 2020
It sucked and I’m back in comfy pants now— Arianna Bradford (@TheNYAMProject) April 11, 2020
Quarantine day 25: turns out the comfy pants I got in Tanzania 6 and a half years ago (umm, excuse me?) still fit pic.twitter.com/1TAjDakdHU— Jess McLaughlin 🦜🧬 (@jfmclaughlin92) April 9, 2020
I have discovered I own a pair of pants that are pajama level comfy but are actual business-appropriate pants (that can be dressed down).— Gennifer Hutchison (@GennHutchison) April 10, 2020
I must protect these pants at all costs.
What are your absolute go-to favorite comfy pants? Comment below. From us to you, remember to stay comfy, folks—it’s good for the body, mind, and soul.