Get a career full of zen with help from Club Greenwood.
It's likely that with all the shutdowns and job losses incurred due to COVID-19 that you've taken a step back and re-examined your life and where it's headed—especially your career. Maybe you've found yourself realizing that your current role isn't as fulfilling as you thought or you want to escape the corporate rat race. If you were looking for a sign to take a different path, this is it.
While there are many excellent job alternatives, you must consider the notion that there's no greater career choice than that of a yoga instructor. Think about it; you're in a role that benefits your mind, body, and spirit while helping guide individuals through improving their mind, body, and spirit. How many careers can boast the same?
Thankfully, fitness centers like Club Greenwood in Greenwood Village, Colorado, provide a 200-hour yoga teacher training from January 8, 2021 to August 8, 2021, with classes meeting one weekend a month. No matter what your yoga skill level is, this class welcomes all who are ready to learn how to become a vinyasa yoga teacher. The program is led by a team of skilled instructors who are passionate about helping create more yoga professionals. Throughout the course, you will learn:
- The history and philosophy of yoga
- 30 hours of human anatomy and physiology and how they apply to yoga
- An in-depth understanding of subtle body energy, chakras, doshas, and pranayama
- Techniques and elements of how to teach yoga via cueing, sequencing, and theming
- Instructor confidence
- Learning safe hands-on assists
- Other styles and forms of yoga including Yin, Restorative, and Yoga Nidra with special guest lecturers
- Yoga as a business and what it looks like in 2021
If you've ever taken part in a yoga class you know how relaxing and rewarding it can be. Now, imagine doing that every day and introducing that same feeling to yoga enthusiasts of all skill levels. If you're tempted to learn more and bring out your inner yogi, you can start by filling out the application and be on your way towards a more namaste way of life.