The "Joker" Frappuccino joins a long list of season-themed drinks being unofficially added to Starbucks' menu.
In honor of the Joker movie release, Totally the Bomb created a Joker Frappuccino that will put a smile on your face and confuse your Starbucks barista! Though the secret menu item is spooky-themed, technically, the concoction is available year-round because it requires the green tea matcha or vanilla bean Frappuccino as the base.
The Joker Frappuccino was created in honor of the origin story film and has been circulating the internet, slowly growing in popularity. If you want to freak people out of Halloween, go order one of these and then walk around laughing like the Joker!
Courtesy of Giphy
Here's How to Order it:
There is more than one way to make this Frappuccino. Here we go ...
- First, apologize profusely for the monstrosity you are about to order.
- Then, ask for your barista to draw the iconic Joker smile on the inside of the cup with strawberry syrup.
- Next, ask for a green tea frappuccino as the base.
- Then ask for whipped cream mixed with matcha powder.
- Finally, top it all off with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
The "first way," courtesy of Dom and Jerry
- First, apologize profusely (Of course. These Starbucks baristas aren't paid enough to deal with us people!).
- Then, ask for your barista to draw the iconic smile on the inside of the cup with strawberry syrup.
- Ask your barista to line the cup with mocha drizzle.
- Next, ask for a vanilla bean frappuccino as the base.
- Finally, top it all of with whipped cream and a sprinkle of matcha powder.
- This version is pictured in the featured image of this article!
Users on Instagram have stated that the Joker Frappuccino will run between $7-$10, so be prepared to spend a pretty penny! We favor the Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino at Starbucks, so we expect this drink to be dangerously delicious!